VEHICLE TIRE SIZES. WINTER TIRES ALL YEAR.
Vehicle Tire Sizes
- (Tire size) Tire code or Tyre code - Automobile tires are described by an alphanumeric code, which is generally molded into the sidewall of the tire. This code specifies the dimensions of the tire, and some of its key limitations, such as load-bearing ability, and maximum speed.
- (Tire sizing) Plus sizing is the practice of changing a specific tire to a larger size while compensating with reductions in other aspects of the tire's size so that the new tire has the same diameter and circumference as the original tire to prevent any changes in speedometer accuracy, torque
- (Tire size) Information displayed on the sidewall of a tire that includes its prefix and information about its dimensions, load capacity and speed rating.
- any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
- A thing used to express, embody, or fulfill something
- a conveyance that transports people or objects
- a medium for the expression or achievement of something; "his editorials provided a vehicle for his political views"; "a congregation is a vehicle of group identity"; "the play was just a vehicle to display her talents"
- A thing used for transporting people or goods, esp. on land, such as a car, truck, or cart
- A substance that facilitates the use of a drug, pigment, or other material mixed with it
1936/37 Auburn Speedster SUPER-CHARGED, so-called "boattail" (replica)
A rare masterpiece of car design and engineering.
- Engine Water Cooled, Inline-8 position Front Longitudinal aspiration Schweitzer-Cummins Supercharger valvetrain, 2 Valves per Cyl displacement 4589 cc / 280.0 cu in bore 77.78 mm / 3.06 in stroke 120.6 mm / 4.75 in compression 6.5:1 power 111.9 kw / 150.1 bhp @ 4000 rpm hp per litre 32.71 bhp per litre bhp/weight torque 311.8 nm / 230.0 ft lbs @ 2750 rpm drive wheels
. RWD body / frame Steel Body on Steel Cross-Braced Chassis
. Front brakes Lockheed Drums w/Hydraulic Assist rear brakes Lockheed Drums w/Hydraulic Assist front tire size 6.5x15 rear tire size 6.5x15 steering Worm & Peg
. Suspension Non-Independant w/ Semi-Elliptic Leaf Springs, Hydraulic Dampers r suspension Live Axle w/ Semi-Elliptic Leaf Springs, Hydraulic Dampers
. Weight 1699 kg / 3746 lbs
. Wheelbase 3226 mm / 127.0 in front track 1488 mm / 58.6 in rear track 1575 mm / 62.0 in length 4938 mm / 194.4 in width 1816 mm / 71.5 in height 1473 mm / 58.0 in
. Transmission 3-Speed Manual gear ratios 2.86:1, 1.68:1, 1.00:1 final drive 3.1:1 or 4.5:1 selected ratio
. Top speed 167.4 kph / 104.0 mph 0 - 60 mph 15.0 seconds 0 - 1/4 mile 19.5 seconds
Golf Cart Tire Swap
The sun and low humidity our brutal on anything made of rubber. I
spent a good hour removing the front tires from our golf cart
yesterday for replacement. Now I'm off to find someone in town who
sells appropriately sized tires. Yes, those are papercrete blocks
holding the vehicle up.
goodyear assurance tire review
kragen tire chains
direct tire peabody
moto metal rims and tires
used vogue tires for sale
off road tire wheel packages
jk tyres industries
bicycle tires toronto